Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heart covered rats taking over NYC


Sorry I have not been blogging lately it was my birthday week so I have been busy celebrating! Also I left my camera again at home over the weekend. But a few ladies have promised to send photos! And a fab man who bought a dress for a drag prom, can't wait for those photos he looked lovely in his new 1950's black gown, crinoline, heels, and the earrings I had to give him as a gift just because he was so much fun!
This photo is of a toy rat, he was a pal of a sweet older artist, some friends and I met on the way home one night. As we were walking home there sat a man with all sorts of little toy animals scattered around him, how could we not stop to chat with him!! This little heart covered rat was my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. haha I didn't realize the rat had a heart print on it when you showed me the pics on the camera!

    ReplyDelete