Monday, August 9, 2010

My Gal



Sorry I have not posted for so long. It has been a busy fun summer!
Here is one of my favorite gals, the first photo is her with her new 1960's summer purse and 1960's flower necklace. I had the earrings to match once but some terrible little person stole them from the shop. They were one of a kind, so let's hope I don't find them on some rude girl one night, because I will take them back!
In the second photo my gal is wearing her new 1960's white cotton floral dress, this dress has an amazing see through handmade lace middle. She is the perfect shape for vintage, everything always fits! Every time she comes in we have so much fun, thanks for adoring vintage and being so cool my dear!

1 comment:

  1. In from London for another run at the lovely things at Dusty Buttons... and again I score big. People are stopping me on the street to compliment me on the necklace and the dress. I love the handbag because it goes with everything. Amanda where would I be without you? What did I do without you all my life?? love, Steffi

    ReplyDelete